PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 25

Custom Search

kon
04-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Bizhub 25 mfp when out of paper in tray 1 it will switch to tray 2 then at end of the job it will stop and say out of paper in tray 1. The next job wont process untill paper is added to tray 1. Is there a setting I cant find to fix this.

JustManuals
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kon
04-03-2012, 09:20 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

in your dreams

emujo
04-03-2012, 09:41 PM
You started it....so you're just looking for free help??? No access to manuals, not even willing to guess...OK for $10 I'll help you...much less than what paul wants..and I'll only charge $5 for each additional question...let me know, I have a daughter I need to put through college...Emujo

kon
04-03-2012, 10:44 PM
You started it....so you're just looking for free help??? No access to manuals, not even willing to guess...OK for $10 I'll help you...much less than what paul wants..and I'll only charge $5 for each additional question...let me know, I have a daughter I need to put through college...Emujo

I have access to every manual konicaminolta has eat your sales pitch

nmfaxman
04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Tray 1 is set as default. Machine switches to tray 2 to finish the job. Select tray 2 in driver or control panel if adding paper to tray 1 is too hard.
Nothing to change, that is how they all are.

SmellsHot
04-04-2012, 09:48 PM
If you dont want them to switch, just change the paper type....

emujo
04-05-2012, 05:02 PM
I have access to every manual konicaminolta has eat your sales pitch

Since I really do like to help...Went through every service manual/user manual KM has for the 25...Absolutly nothing listed for ATS..The only thing I could find was a setting for Auto Cassette Switching in the service manual for each cassette..either on or off and the factory default was ON..Most of the techs I spoke with said this is a realy big piece of crap wrapped in a very small package...not very tech friendly. Personally, I haven't (and don't expect to) seen one...but if I get the chance I'll try and recreate you scenario and give you a better answer...Emujo

SmellsHot
04-05-2012, 05:19 PM
It's a relabled MURATEC 2050
MUCH BETTER than Konica's DI1610/160f model. We picked up the muratec line because of the headache the 1610's caused....
Service mode isn't as neat as Konica's. But a good machine none the less

Custom Search