PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM When I turn on Konica 8050

Custom Search

cabello4783
04-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi, When I turn on my konica 8050, give this mistake JC-32-12, The machine says there are paper jam,
but there are not any paper in here. I think is a problem whith the sensor in zone 9. I tried press the sensor
but all as usual.
Anyone Know how can I defuse the sensor o Know other solution?
Thanks

JustManuals
04-07-2012, 05:58 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Coptech
04-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Been awhile but I think there is a flip down jam removal plate just after the fusing rollers. There was a bulletin about re-routing the wiring because it would unplug the sensor when the plate was opened.

At least that would be the first thing I would check if it shows a J-32 jam at power up.

RRodgers
04-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Been awhile but I think there is a flip down jam removal plate just after the fusing rollers. There was a bulletin about re-routing the wiring because it would unplug the sensor when the plate was opened.

At least that would be the first thing I would check if it shows a J-32 jam at power up.

Yep that's what it is. I usually just use a tie wrap to hold it in place. One thing, DO NOT PLUG THE CONNECTOR BACK IN WITH THE POWER ON!! You WILL blow the ADU board.

Custom Search