PDA

View Full Version : Konica-Minolta Di470 Scanning

Custom Search

rrtomes
06-29-2005, 07:54 PM
I have a customer with a Konica-Minolta Di470 that has the print controller,netwrok card and scan kit installed,,it has 32+128 meg printer memory and 17 meg ccopier memory. I keep getting \"Image Data has caused memory overflow - Your copy job has been cancelled\" as a error. They want to Scan to FTP. Does anyone know what could be the problem and what the proper configuration setup is for scanning to FTP. I need to KNow if it needs more copier memory or if there is something else causing this problem.I also need to know what mode it needs to be in and controller config. Any and all help would be appreciated. THanks in advance.
:S

CMB
06-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Model: Di470
Solution ID: 4010448
Type:
Created: 11-04-2004 at 07:32:29
Last Modified: 06-17-2005
Description:
\"Memory Overflow\" is displayed when attempting to scan with the controller.

Solution:
CAUSE:
This indicates insufficient memory for scanning.

SOLUTION:
Please make sure that both the copier and controller have memory upgrades installed. The copier must have the 32 MB upgrade installed and the optional hard disk for the copier is recommended. For the Pi4700e and Pi5501 the 128 MB controller upgrade should also be installed.

If the memory has already been upgraded, it is possible that the memory is defective.

Tonerbomb
07-01-2005, 12:31 AM
:pinch: :S Althouth I don\'t work on the monica\'s I do see this sometimes on the ricoh family. On the ricoh\'s it usually is related to a full color scan at max resolution with a letter size or larger document. On the machines that I see do this it will scan full color @ max res, If you manually select a small size document. Memory dosn\'t cure all of this, a machine limitation. :evil: :evil:

Custom Search