PDA

View Full Version : CQ konica 8031 trouble

Custom Search

mrwho
04-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Short post, using mobile app.
Already replaced belt and imaging units. Problem occurs first time in the morning.
Any hints?

EarthKmTech
04-09-2012, 10:34 PM
i've never worked on this machine, is it the equivilent of the minolta CF3102 ?

IF SO, the transfer belt cleaning blade has failed and gone hard - when its cold its not cleaning the stabilization patterns off the belt.

this is an old engine, and i bet the new belts in stock for it are pretty old too, last time i checked the cleaning section/blade was not available separately. Perhaps it can be obtained in the after market ?

Shadow
04-11-2012, 08:06 AM
PerthKMTECH is right on this one. the only other solution is to take this machine to the back 40 and hit it with a big truck.
I have had my experience with this model, thanking my lucky stars that the last one is gone from the field.

EarthKmTech
04-11-2012, 08:12 AM
PerthKMTECH is right on this one. the only other solution is to take this machine to the back 40 and hit it with a big truck.
I have had my experience with this model, thanking my lucky stars that the last one is gone from the field.

I used to have one of these machines, with fiery at home, the print quality was astonishing for its time and is still hard to beat on a well looked after machine, the c350 was a step backwards in my opinion print quality wise, but much better in every other regard.

Even mine ended up being rolled outside and left in the rain when i moved last year. To this date its still sitting out there last time i checked :rolleyes:

Custom Search