PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C250 Manual Feed Issue

Custom Search

ck1
04-10-2012, 01:59 AM
I have one C250 manual feed can't detect or no respond at all when put paper at try . any idea ?
i have try change the P/sensor and clean the sys error data clean still this problem .:confused:

JustManuals
04-10-2012, 04:03 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

morpk
04-10-2012, 11:56 PM
When you changed the sensor did you take apart the manual feed unit / disconnect the wires it has been a while since i have done this but you might have one of the wires in the wrong spot.

I could be wrong though you might get a service error if that was the case but maybe double check.

blackcat4866
04-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Does this machine auto-detect the 5 or 6 standard paper sizes from the manual feed bypass? On the newer machines if the paper size adjustment is done wrong or out of adjustment, the machine will never attempt to take the paper. It won't even recognize that paper is in the tray. Just an idea. =^..^=

mo0651
04-11-2012, 03:05 PM
When you touch the auto-paper tab on touch screen, Is the manual tray showing ??? marks? You can do the tray adjustment and see if it changes. I have had to replace the reostat before.

ck1
04-13-2012, 01:24 AM
When you touch the auto-paper tab on touch screen, Is the manual tray showing ??? marks? You can do the tray adjustment and see if it changes. I have had to replace the reostat before.

No it show you paper size you setting , but when paper empty still show have paper. :confused:

Custom Search