PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine c353 only hour glass

Custom Search

jackson007
04-10-2012, 01:09 PM
sir,
in c353 after power on only hour glass is displaying continuously like hanged .machine is not coming to next screen.i tried nvram software updateded with cf card.but no change.plz help me any body.

habik
04-10-2012, 02:33 PM
sir,
in c353 after power on only hour glass is displaying continuously like hanged .machine is not coming to next screen.i tried nvram software updateded with cf card.but no change.plz help me any body.

Do you have the correct nvram recovery jig? plus ..if you do more than recovery you may need to know relevant security codes for your country model.

or

Service ROM is corrupted and you may need to ask for new one.

JustManuals
04-10-2012, 03:30 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

morpk
04-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Have you tried a mass production firmware ? could be your MFP Board or the NVRAM is dead

DCPS
04-11-2012, 08:02 AM
sir,

Well then it sounds like MFPB problem. You know there is a special FW for this issue. If you hava access to the CSES then search for "sandglas".

jackson007
04-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Well then it sounds like MFPB problem. You know there is a special FW for this issue. If you hava access to the CSES then search for "sandglas".

sorry i tried with c253 nvram,

and i dont have c353 nvram ,so i did nt atempt with that

. i thought like c252,c352.now i will try for c353 firmware.

thank you

DCPS
04-13-2012, 12:20 PM
sorry i tried with c253 nvram,

and i dont have c353 nvram ,so i did nt atempt with that

. i thought like c252,c352.now i will try for c353 firmware.

thank you

Before NVRAM recovery i would try the special FW for "sandglas". If it doesn't work then you can go for the NVRAM Recovery. Also before all that try to disconnect the HDD and see if it is the same.

oldschool
04-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I have the same issue on my C253. Is it the same "need the sandglas firmware" fix?
Damn Friday the 13th!

jackson007
04-14-2012, 09:28 AM
I have the same issue on my C253. Is it the same "need the sandglas firmware" fix?
Damn Friday the 13th!

any body plz help me for bizhub c353 nvram.

habik
04-15-2012, 08:15 PM
any body plz help me for bizhub c353 nvram.

Once you flash the incorrect NVram fw it is quite a hard way back,, I made a mistake with a vendor +650 and flashed it with c550 it allowed me to do NVram and after that I had just a sand-glass. Had to get the vendor to send me their proper NVRAM +650 jig so be careful what you flashing your machine with.

I am sure you can find the correct one on the tech rep site.

Yeah try the HDD first as mentioned above.

apollo
04-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Hi

send me your email and will send you correct C353 NVRAM file & documents.

HoonBoy
04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Besides the NV Ram(reset) or MFP board also could be a defective Memory dimm... You could try swapping the two dimms to see if it makes a different(could give a error or black screen instead),
or just swap them both if you have the opportunity...

Also could be a problem with the control panel or any of it's connectors...

habik
04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Besides the NV Ram(reset) or MFP board also could be a defective Memory dimm... You could try swapping the two dimms to see if it makes a different(could give a error or black screen instead),
or just swap them both if you have the opportunity...

Also could be a problem with the control panel or any of it's connectors...

Damn, you are actually right, now I remember I had similar when DIMM was corrupted. GOOD we have you HoonBoy
:D

Custom Search