PDA

View Full Version : blue and pink lines +220

Custom Search

deanb
04-12-2012, 12:37 PM
hi there im setting up a develop +220 i have gone through the set up process and went to do a copy and it came out with pink lines through it and sometimes blue does anyone no what i have done wrong or forgot to do ? many thanks dean

blackcat4866
04-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Go through the setup procedure again, starting at the point where you plug in the machine. Don't skip any steps this time. There are 8 steps that must be completed in the correct sequence, for the calibration to be complete (no cyan or magenta lines).

=^..^=

habik
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
hi there im setting up a develop +220 i have gone through the set up process and went to do a copy and it came out with pink lines through it and sometimes blue does anyone no what i have done wrong or forgot to do ? many thanks dean

Have you followed the setup procedure Thoroughly! If you have not a.e tried to do short cut or just missed date settings or etc it will do this until you do the set-up properly from A-Z.

If you did it properly then:

Does it happen when you print test page too?

How about copy from glass?

habik
04-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Go through the setup procedure again, starting at the point where you plug in the machine. Don't skip any steps this time. There are 8 steps that must be completed in the correct sequence, for the calibration to be complete (no cyan or magenta lines).

=^..^=

Blimey you were faster again :D :D :D

deanb
04-12-2012, 01:33 PM
ok thanks i will go try that now :)

deanb
04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
yes went through set up again redone it all now its working fine thanks for your help

emujo
04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
We call them the "lines of shame" after a dozen or so setups I say "who needs the instructions anymore" and of course every now and then, the "lines of shame"..For me it's usually the touch panel adjustment that I forget to do..EMujo

Custom Search