PDA

View Full Version : Konica FS608 on Bizhub C650

Custom Search

Zookeyman
04-12-2012, 11:44 PM
The motor that moves the hole punch side to side keeps trying to push the punch unit inward towards the back wall of the finisher. I can run the service mode tests and it seems to function per indivdule tests. Only when trying to run a job with the punch does the motor engage and tries to keep pushing. Upon cold boot, every thing comes up normal and ready.
When this happens there is no error code displayed, just a jam in the finisher displayed on the LCD and there is not one in the finisher. The paper exits normaly.

habik
04-13-2012, 12:17 AM
The motor that moves the hole punch side to side keeps trying to push the punch unit inward towards the back wall of the finisher. I can run the service mode tests and it seems to function per indivdule tests. Only when trying to run a job with the punch does the motor engage and tries to keep pushing. Upon cold boot, every thing comes up normal and ready.
When this happens there is no error code displayed, just a jam in the finisher displayed on the LCD and there is not one in the finisher. The paper exits normaly.

What FN-Adjustment settings have you got ? How is it installed...I had similar problem where I chose 4 hole punch instead of 2 or something like that or was it Euro setting instead of 4 hole punch...don't have install manual on hand right now.

Try that.. it may work.

B0265
04-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Perform the Paper edge detect sensor adjustment, that have solved similar problems for us.

Zookeyman
04-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll try them and get back with an up date.

Zookeyman
04-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll try them and get back with an up date.

Well it seems that this is a control board as nothing seems to cure the issue. I have one on the way. Will update after installation and tests.
Again, thanks to all that responded.

EarthKmTech
04-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Before replacement of anything try cleaning the hole punch edge detection sensors and calibrate them again. They are inside the hole punch and look straight down at a reflective sheet in the hole punch paper path. If theyre dirty this will happen, and yes the board failing is common too.

Zookeyman
05-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Replacing the control board did the trick......
Thanks to all that looked and responded. MUCH appreciated:)

Custom Search