PDA

View Full Version : C360 Remove Paper From Glass wont go away

Custom Search

KM_Jen
04-13-2012, 05:57 PM
C360 randomly gives message to remove paper from glass when there isn't paper on the glass. Happens when customer attempts to feed paper thru doc feed. Paper is pulled thru just far enough to see it under the lid, then stops. The paper isn't jammed, the feeder just stops, then panel display the message to remove paper from glass. Not sure if this is related, but customer is now having to fax from the glass, single page at a time, but the fax is sent several times. Tx report indicates all are sent successful. Customer was previously using 4 wire, suggested 2 wire, but that didn't fix the problem. Considering bad fax card?? Any suggestions? (PS- don't hold it against me, but I'm not a tech. :rolleyes: I'm the sales rep, but I think it is extremely important, for myself anyway, to know the tech side of things.) Appreciate any troubleshooting ideas!

mo0651
04-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Have 1 of your techs run the "original size sensor" adjustment in tech mode.:cool:

kingarthur
04-16-2012, 12:43 PM
i know it sounds stupid....but is the customer lifting the RADF far enough when removing originals from the glass...people have a tendency to just lift it high enough to get their hand underneath, so the switch at the back isn't activated..

RRodgers
04-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Just hd this. Hd to reboot the nchine.

KM_Jen
04-18-2012, 06:34 PM
i know it sounds stupid....but is the customer lifting the RADF far enough when removing originals from the glass...people have a tendency to just lift it high enough to get their hand underneath, so the switch at the back isn't activated..

I'm learning that there aren't too many 'stupid' troubleshooting ideas when it comes to copiers.... However, the problem has been resolved, the technician replaced the memory board and all is well. :) Thanks for the ideas.

Custom Search