PDA

View Full Version : Konica-Minolta Di7210

Custom Search

rrtomes
07-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Got a Di7210 getting a report error SC49-01 does anyone know what this is and how to resolve it. Cannot find the error in any of the manuals i have. Thanks in advance.

CMB
07-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Model: Di7210

Description:
SC49-01 or SC49-02.

Solution:
CAUSE: A communication error between Di7210 (ICB) and I/F board. The problem is usually caused by improper shut down procedure of the Pi7200e controller.

SOLUTION: To eliminate the error, perform the following:
1. Shutdown the Pi7200e via the printer control panel.
2. Turn off the sub switch (front switch) of the printer.
3. Turn off the main switch (rear switch) of the printer.
Notes:
a. This procedure assures that the controller and printer are properly synchronized when power is applied. If the sub switch (front switch) is the only switch turned off, the SC49-xx will be generated the next time the printer is restarted.
b. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to re-load system software on the controller.

Model: Di7210
Description:
SC49-01, SC49-02, or SC49-03 codes.

Solution:
PROBABLE CAUSES:
1. Outdated firmware.
A flash ROM upgrade is available to correct this problem.
Notes:
a. See bulletin 3481A for details on this issue.
b. Make sure that the current version of system software (with applicable patches) is installed on the controller.

2. Improper shut down procedure of the controller.
Here is the correct shutdown procedure:
a. Shutdown the controller via the Di7210 control panel.
b. Turn off the sub switch (front switch) of the printer.
c. Turn off the main switch (rear switch) of the printer.
This procedure assures that the controller and printer are properly synchronized when power is applied. If the sub switch (front switch) is the only switch turned off, the Service Code will be generated the next time the printer is restarted.

dcque
07-19-2009, 05:26 PM
I just purchased a second hand Di7210 with no HDD and 128mb memory for the printer and 128 mb for the Pi7200e. Can i just upgrade the memory using my old PC sdram memories ? For the HDD, can i just get a new one and plug it into the board ?
I have been trying to look for a manual that explains this on the net, but could not find one. Thanks.

Custom Search