PDA

View Full Version : Lift Cables on Papertray PF601

Custom Search

seniortech
04-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Has anyone a clear diagram showing the routing of the tray lift cables on a paperfeed unit P/F 601?

Thanks

methogod
04-15-2012, 12:53 PM
here is the c6501 manual and theory book, i don't have the pf601 parts, but the pf602 its the same more or less.

there is a lock plate on the far side, if you pull that off the drawer will come out another 6 inches, and makes a huge difference when working behind the machine.

DOWNLOAD HERE (http://hidemyass.com/?aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wcmVjaXNpb25zb2x1dGlvbnMubmV0L3Vwb G9hZHMvYml6aHViUFJPQzY1MDFTZXJ2aWNlTWFudWFsLnJhcg= =)

dljorg
04-18-2012, 10:06 PM
PF601 and PF602 cables are the same.

Gee you have an extra drawer right there for an example??

Drawers come off the Accuride rails easy by removing 3 screws. To get the last screw you have to remove the restrictor plate on the far right side of the drawer (3 screws) and pull the drawer out far enough to see the back screw in a hole in the moving section of the rail. When the screws are out one hand on the handle in the front and one hand on the rear frame of the drawer and lift STRAIGHT up.

For the top drawer you have to remove the triangular plastic trim piece - 3 coarse thread screws and then wiggle to release the sticky.

I would have a word with my customer about paper loading and side guide adjustment. Only time I have seen these cables fail is when the paper side guides are consistently adjusted too tight. Spec is 1 mm on each side of the paper stack. Too tight - lift mechanism strains - bad news.

I have seen side guides bent too so look close at that.

Custom Search