PDA

View Full Version : Samsung ER-4900 ECR

Custom Search

KJ1110
07-09-2005, 04:09 PM
When going on service calls, I carry a copy of a given machine\'s Service Manual and Owner\'s Operation/Programming Manual (both in a single binder) as well as the dealer\'s shortcut handbook, unfortunately, the other day when called out for a call on a machine, I discovered that my Owner\'s/Service manual binder has vanished and I suddenly am getting a bunch of calls on this model.

Granted, in most instances, I don\'t need the manuals, but as these units age, I get calls on them less often, so much of my working knowledge has hidden itself in \"random storage\" and I find myself needing to refer to hardcopy; guess my internal storage is degrading as well! :blink:

Has anybody got PDF\'s of these two manuals they could email me? It would be greatly appreceated!

Post edited by: KJ1110, at: 2005/07/09 08:10

Tonerbomb
07-09-2005, 07:35 PM
:S KJ1110 I checked on the Samsung data base and got nothing. However the search engine is pretty anal about exact model name including - / or anyother syntax. If you can get an exact Samsung model # off a serial # tag I\'ll check again, Hopefully it\'s not so old that it is no longer supported. :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Post edited by: tonerbomb, at: 2005/07/09 11:36

KJ1110
07-09-2005, 08:15 PM
The ER-4900 is the Model name!

It\'s part of the Dealer Line as oppossed to the Open Line, but it is no longer an active model; it was discontinued when the Sam4s ER-5100 came on line last year! It\'s still supported for service, programming support, and parts (for a few years yet, anyway).

I sold quite a number of these (ER-4900\'s) when I worked for my previous employer, but unfortunately, as an Indy, I can\'t guarentee sufficient sales numbers to regain access to the Dealer Line area on the CRS site, even though I have full access to the Open line areas!

Tonerbomb
07-09-2005, 11:44 PM
:( Sorry KJ1110. The access I havedoesn\'t list either of the models you referance. All the ECR models are SRP or SER #\'s. Since the Korean merged all of their sites, everything is fubar with them. I can find you doc\'s for kimchi refridgerators or MFP\'s or vaccumes though. Anyway I tried to no avail. :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

KJ1110
08-27-2005, 11:59 PM
tonerbomb wrote:

:( Sorry KJ1110. The access I havedoesn\'t list either of the models you referance. All the ECR models are SRP or SER #\'s. Since the Korean merged all of their sites, everything is fubar with them. I can find you doc\'s for kimchi refridgerators or MFP\'s or vaccumes though. Anyway I tried to no avail. :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Please! Don\'t remind me of Kimchi! When we were on Field exercises with the First ROK Marine Division and found some Kimchi pot\'s buried out in the mountains; one of the locals saw us digging it up and came running over. He wasn\'t upset as he was about to dig it up anyway and he offered us some.

It tasted....interesting, but smelled a bit, shall we say, potent!?

Think of the net result of eating about a dozen ears of corn chased by a jar of Jalepeno pepper\'s!

Oh, and I got new copies of both manuals from my distributor, but thanks for your response!

Post edited by: KJ1110, at: 2005/08/27 16:01

08-28-2005, 08:43 PM
KJ1110 wrote:

Think of the net result of eating about a dozen ears of corn chased by a jar of Jalepeno pepper\'s!
Ouch... Nasty!

Tonerbomb
08-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Thanks, I\'ll pass on the kimchi though. It\'s just not for me. Just tryin\' to help!!! ;)

Custom Search