PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C 5102 ON BIZHUB C 203

Custom Search

ogaliandy
04-19-2012, 03:10 PM
is their a way around the transport motor for Bizhub c 203, the machine has this error, and what causes this motor to bring this error, i have seen several machines with the same problem, how can it be avoided

EarthKmTech
04-19-2012, 10:31 PM
for me its always been the motor itself failing - that part you can do nothing about unless you want to work for the company that manufactures them and redesign it.

if however its the same machine blowing the same motor over and over again, thats a different story - i have had that before and replaced prcb, that fixed it. I was next going to replace the power supply but never needed to.

Mr Spock
04-20-2012, 01:30 AM
CAUSE: Main Motor M1 has failed causing the PRCB to fail as well.

SOLUTION: Replace the PRCB (p/n a02E H001 06) and M1 (p/n A02E M103 00) motor as a set.

ogaliandy
04-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the reply

for me its always been the motor itself failing - that part you can do nothing about unless you want to work for the company that manufactures them and redesign it.

if however its the same machine blowing the same motor over and over again, thats a different story - i have had that before and replaced prcb, that fixed it. I was next going to replace the power supply but never needed to.

Custom Search