PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 421 scanning question

Custom Search

brent
04-19-2012, 08:53 PM
more then a question. I am trying to locate a manual on the scanning portion of a manual. I am on the mykonica minolta and did not see anything other then the quick guide. is there a more comprehensive instruction on how to get this thing to scan? I have 2 in the field equipped with the ic 207 controllers and they print fine. just trying to get them to scan. anyone see one on the konica minolta website?
thanks
brent

acusso1234
04-19-2012, 08:59 PM
how set up a scanner konicaminolta - Cerca con Google (http://www.google.it/search?q=how+set+up+a+scanner+konicaminolta&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:it:official&client=firefox-a)

Mr Spock
04-19-2012, 10:18 PM
It is in the admin/network guide.

brent
04-19-2012, 10:33 PM
the admin network guide on mykonicamiolta . com wont work. it shows blank page. that darn website..

Mr Spock
04-20-2012, 01:28 AM
try right click and "save link as" this works for me, sometimes when it does not download to view correctly.

Else use the 423 manual as it is almost the same.

brent
04-20-2012, 04:22 PM
would the 420 users guide. network scanner operations maual work instead? no matter what I can not save or down load the 421 users guide off mykonicaminolta. or would the 423 be even closer? thank you

brent

kingarthur
04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
i've got it on my pc..if you pm me you email..i'll send it

brent
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
will do. thank you
brent

978jose
11-06-2013, 02:48 PM
will do. thank youbrentHello, I have a question about scan on bizhub 421. I had three 421 setup in one of my client, all of then are setup to scan to folder. So, since last Friday one of then when they try to scan one page it is working good, but they want to scan multiple pages it is not working. It's says "check log". The machine does not have HHD, but never had it before and it was working good. The only difference of the other ones is that this particular machine is connected to the server, just to one router to the 3 computers. Please any suggestion for this problem I appreciate. Thank you very much!

CompyTech
11-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Hello, I have a question about scan on bizhub 421. I had three 421 setup in one of my client, all of then are setup to scan to folder. So, since last Friday one of then when they try to scan one page it is working good, but they want to scan multiple pages it is not working. It's says "check log". The machine does not have HHD, but never had it before and it was working good. The only difference of the other ones is that this particular machine is connected to the server, just to one router to the 3 computers. Please any suggestion for this problem I appreciate. Thank you very much!

Check the log, what does it say? Login Error? Server connect error? If the MFP is connected to the server, maybe the login credentials or IP/Host name has changed on server and you will need to update your onetouch/address book to reflect the settings.

978jose
11-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Check the log, what does it say? Login Error? Server connect error? If the MFP is connected to the server, maybe the login credentials or IP/Host name has changed on server and you will need to update your onetouch/address book to reflect the settings.Thank you for your help. MFP is no connected to the server, we check the settings many times, everything is good. The is jus when trying to scan multiple pages. If I scan with separate scan option is working good, but if I choose multiple pages on "scan setting" is not working.

emujo
11-06-2013, 03:03 PM
The KM manuals are OK, but they don't really tell you what you need to enter, more of "enter data here" kind of help. Emujo

978jose
11-06-2013, 03:08 PM
The KM manuals are OK, but they don't really tell you what you need to enter, more of "enter data here" kind of help. EmujoThank you for your help. MFP is no connected to the server, we check the settings many times, everything is good. The is jus when trying to scan multiple pages. If I scan with separate scan option is working good, but if I choose multiple pages on "scan setting" is not working.

CompyTech
11-06-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm confused, the machine only errors out if you scan multiple pages to SMB? That's odd if so.

978jose
11-06-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm confused, the machine only errors out if you scan multiple pages to SMB? That's odd if so.Yes that what is happen with this bizhub 421. Thank you

pepper38_cnd
11-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Add the HDD and you will be fine. If you have an HDD try formatting it, be sure to back up address book first..

JR2ALTA
11-07-2013, 02:20 AM
I dont think you need an HDD, not unless "multiple pages" means 600. I think what you need to do is rewrite or replace your CF card.This dinky POS CF card will cause this and other issues.It is a specific process you need to follow. I won't walk you through it.Or, if you don't have access to Konica to get this procedure, try lowering the resolution to get by.

978jose
11-07-2013, 05:16 AM
I dont think you need an HDD, not unless "multiple pages" means 600. I think what you need to do is rewrite or replace your CF card.This dinky POS CF card will cause this and other issues.It is a specific process you need to follow. I won't walk you through it.Or, if you don't have access to Konica to get this procedure, try lowering the resolution to get by.Thank you so much guys for your help. I'll do what your recommend and I'll let you know the results.

Custom Search