PDA

View Full Version : Error Code error code C 101

Custom Search

italo
04-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I have the following problem, i replace 4 drum, and 4 charging unit, but when i start on in the screem show message c 101 , i open the transfer unit , and check 3 wire with damage, and repair this wire, and chech too fuse in the board icp4,(this is ok), but the problem continue. There are other technichiam with this problem? I need replace the impb board????:(

thanks for your help ,,,sorry for my english , i am from chile

THE machine is konica minolta 6501

twinax
04-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello Italo,

Most of time the PRCB pba goes down due to short circuit.

Change PRCB.

Your English is not worst than my ! (I'm French ;-)
:cool:
Twinax

italo
05-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello Italo,

Most of time the PRCB pba goes down due to short circuit.

Change PRCB.

Your English is not worst than my ! (I'm French ;-)
:cool:
Twinax

thanks , I BUY this PRCB, if I repair , I coment with you,,,, by

empiru
05-04-2012, 09:54 PM
GOOD AND FREE ADVICE!

DON'T put the new PRCB until you call a technician to solve the problem! I'm just warning you, I had the same problem and so did a few people "around me".

mr.propper
05-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Hi Italo,

what is the correct Message ?
C-101 is unknown.

You mean
C-C101 -> When the sub power switch (SW2) is ON, no response is received from the printer control board (PRCB) within the specified time.
Ceck the wire what you see in the picture.

Another possibility is a software error.
Turn off engine, disconnect all connections to finishing options. Turn on the system. The error appears again? no -> great.
Now switch off the system, connect finishing, turn on system and look forward.

or

C-0101 -> M41 abnormality detection signal was continuously detected for the specified time when the paper feed motor (M41) was ON.

Error indicates M41 engine which drives but also the waste toner pipe. wastetoner drive totally clumped. Cause: Overheating?
Solution: make clean drive and re-install or replace defective parts.

mr.propper

italo
05-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Italo,

what is the correct Message ?
C-101 is unknown.

You mean
C-C101 -> When the sub power switch (SW2) is ON, no response is received from the printer control board (PRCB) within the specified time.
Ceck the wire what you see in the picture.

Another possibility is a software error.
Turn off engine, disconnect all connections to finishing options. Turn on the system. The error appears again? no -> great.
Now switch off the system, connect finishing, turn on system and look forward.

or

C-0101 -> M41 abnormality detection signal was continuously detected for the specified time when the paper feed motor (M41) was ON.

Error indicates M41 engine which drives but also the waste toner pipe. wastetoner drive totally clumped. Cause: Overheating?
Solution: make clean drive and re-install or replace defective parts.

mr.propper

mr propper ,first thanks for your help, but my equipment donīt have finisher, the configuration is machine+ cassette 4 (higth capacity).
this problem occur when I turn on the machine, but I check , the wires were damaged, in this moment I only check 1 wire damaged , and I repair this wire , but there were three more wires, just equal how in the picture with you send to me, is for thant I thing the error can be the PRB board ,

italo
06-07-2012, 11:11 PM
I replace board prcb , and problem now it ok ,,,but the cause was the wire damage,,,and firs i repair the wire, and replace the prcb, and problem it resolved,,,,thanks to all...

Custom Search