PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 282 turn on modem unit

Custom Search

copyline
04-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Good morning to everyone,
I'm a new user on this forum.
I have a problem with a Konica Minolta 282. At start appears message "turn on modem unit". I installed the fax kit and made all installation procedures but the message still appears. On colors machine as bizhub C253 I can resolve the problem entering into tech rep, csrc, ID and input 1234567, execute ram clear, but on black and withe machine I can't find the same way.
Thanks in advance for the answers

JustManuals
04-26-2012, 10:21 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com) .

Paul@justmanuals.com

copyline
04-26-2012, 10:53 AM
thank you for help but I found the right way, it was very very close to color type.
Just enter in tech rep, CS Remote Care, put ID code 1234567, than press ID code again, detail setting, ram clear, turn off for 10 seconds the machine and than turn on. I was'n able to find Ram clear on this machine

Farrukh Ahmad
04-13-2021, 03:34 PM
thank you for help but I found the right way, it was very very close to color type.
Just enter in tech rep, CS Remote Care, put ID code 1234567, than press ID code again, detail setting, ram clear, turn off for 10 seconds the machine and than turn on. I was'n able to find Ram clear on this machine
Hi please can i know how to enter tech rep as i am having same issue in my machine saying turn on modem unit in bizhub c253 and on the other hand touch screen or button are also not working.. only display is there

Phil B.
04-13-2021, 03:57 PM
Hi please can i know how to enter tech rep as i am having same issue in my machine saying turn on modem unit in bizhub c253 and on the other hand touch screen or button are also not working.. only display is there

this thread has been dead for YEARS (nearly a decade)

are you a TECH? your profile is non existent

access to service mode is restricted to TRAINED TECHS

I would suggest that NO ONE gives you the code because you haven't filled out your profile .. who knows you could be a corporate spy looking to shut CTN down for passing out service mode entry codes.

Here in the in USA a tech can lose his tech ID and his company can lose their right to sell the boxes AND could face a STIFF fine.

if you are an end user you could damage the box.

does your box even have a modem in it? is the line connected?

do things the right way.. fill out your profile.. don't lie about it we can tell.

Custom Search