PDA

View Full Version : Error Code minlta error cde

Custom Search

RWAFA
04-27-2012, 08:44 AM
hi guys,i have a minolta ep 2010 cspro which is giving an error code c00-00,the machine can do all the warming up process but if i press the start button it pushes the paper up to the drum section then an error comes on.does an 1 knws the problem plz help im stranded.

montana
04-27-2012, 09:41 AM
hi...the manual says c0000:main drive motor failure to turn.defective M2.defective PWB-A.over loaded rolls\roller gears belti advise you also to check the drum cart & developing unit gears and pushingcheck the starter may it is cakedi wish you good luck

Synaux
05-20-2012, 05:27 AM
hi...the manual says c0000:main drive motor failure to turn.defective M2.defective PWB-A.over loaded rolls\roller gears belti advise you also to check the drum cart & developing unit gears and pushingcheck the starter may it is cakedi wish you good luck

Good stuff, but oh Lord, please practice the enter key (to break up your comments for a digestible forum) :)

JustManuals
05-20-2012, 01:48 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Kenneth Moniz
05-21-2012, 04:18 PM
hi guys,i have a minolta ep 2010 cspro which is giving an error code c00-00,the machine can do all the warming up process but if i press the start button it pushes the paper up to the drum section then an error comes on.does an 1 knws the problem plz help im stranded.

heater unit drive motor is not working

Custom Search