PDA

View Full Version : Error Code BH 250

Custom Search

SKTeK315
04-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi guys. Been a while. Got a bh 250 b/with that only when network cable is in. Starts with taking 1% of mem & then aborts. I believe the abort code is MFBS/ print pwb. I repeated the board & all connectors. Same. Started swapping out mem cards. They could be from a 3510. With these cards it didn't abort but the computer doesn't see the machine. Is it the print board or the cards? Thanks all

HoonBoy
04-27-2012, 05:07 PM
I had this problem... As soon as i had put the Ip settings to DHCP no more abort code/reboot...Some workstations had a default windows bizhub C250 installed instead of a bizhub 250... After installing new drivers with new IP adress on machine(just in case) i did not have any problems anymore...

SKTeK315
04-27-2012, 05:13 PM
I had this problem... As soon as i had put the Ip settings to DHCP no more abort code/reboot...Some workstations had a default windows bizhub C250 installed instead of a bizhub 250... After installing new drivers with new IP adress on machine(just in case) i did not have any problems anymore...Tnx. I'll try it but their drivers are correct. Someone was messing with their comps though

emujo
04-27-2012, 05:30 PM
I believe this symptom is related to a duplicate IP address on the network...newer MFP have the ability to display a "ipconflict error"..pull the cable and ping the address..Emujo

SKTeK315
04-27-2012, 05:41 PM
I believe this symptom is related to a duplicate IP address on the network...newer MFP have the ability to display a "ipconflict error"..pull the cable and ping the address..EmujoTnx. I'll try that 2

Custom Search