PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c450 image problem

Custom Search

jokacross
05-02-2012, 12:05 PM
I have an image problem that I cant figure what it is. I already change the IU's, Fusing Unit, Image transfer Belt and the problem stays equal. This problem is just on the cyan and magenta colors. I put next some images of this problem on the color imagens.The first is halftone at 60 magenta (note the lines that are in the test pattern, the background is the oder side of the page) The second image is halftone at 60 blue(here the sames lines)the third is a copy (here the same lines)and the last on is the original of the copyI think that I have all the info but if something is missing please tell me thanks a lot

tbkarthic
05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
check the magnetic roller in developing unit and we may know feeding of the orientation of media.(landscape or portrait).

thanks.

Dickie
05-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Looks to me that you have a residual image of the gradation pattern showing in the background.

Did you run gradations just before you printed these tests ?

If so I would be checking the earthing to transfer belt.

If not then you would appear to have a very strange problem in so much as the machine is producing a weak image of the gradation pattern in the background at the same time as it is copying

jokacross
05-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Looks to me that you have a residual image of the gradation pattern showing in the background.Did you run gradations just before you printed these tests ?If so I would be checking the earthing to transfer belt.If not then you would appear to have a very strange problem in so much as the machine is producing a weak image of the gradation pattern in the background at the same time as it is copyingIts not a residual image that is on the other side of the page. and dont forget that this prob is just on cyan and magenta colors the yellow and black are printing fine

jokacross
05-02-2012, 05:27 PM
check the magnetic roller in developing unit and we may know feeding of the orientation of media.(landscape or portrait).thanks.dont forget that this units are new, the blue and magenta units. But can you explain me better what you want say with feeding orientation? thanks

Darren King
05-02-2012, 07:09 PM
"dont forget that this units are new, the blue and magenta units. But can you explain me better what you want say with feeding orientation? thanks"

I think he wants to know where the lead and trail edge are.
Darren

blaze2000
05-03-2012, 12:18 PM
I suspect HV1 is bad.

jokacross
05-03-2012, 12:27 PM
I suspect HV1 is bad.and you think that changing this will solve the problem? More ideas about this problem guys? thanks a lot

blaze2000
05-03-2012, 01:55 PM
and you think that changing this will solve the problem? More ideas about this problem guys? thanks a lot

Yeah man.... thats why i posted the comment.

jokacross
05-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah man.... thats why i posted the comment.
ok im going to search where to get this part and gona try.

but some other thoughts about this problem guys? thanks a lot

tbkarthic
05-03-2012, 02:24 PM
dont forget that this units are new, the blue and magenta units. But can you explain me better what you want say with feeding orientation? thanks

it's are new? ok friend check imaging unit magnetic roller charging connection maybe it not give proper supply voltage for magnet roller

jokacross
05-03-2012, 02:29 PM
it's are new? ok friend check imaging unit magnetic roller charging connection maybe it not give proper supply voltage for magnet roller
and that can happen to a single unit or to the all units?

tbkarthic
05-03-2012, 02:39 PM

single units.

tbkarthic
05-03-2012, 02:39 PM

single unit.

dickierock
05-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Problem is only on cyan + magenta internal printouts from machine.correct?
Black and yellows are good so this rules out transfer roller and transfer belt.
You have replaced the image units and transfer belt.
Check image unit connections/hv connections for these units.
If these are ok,which is likely, then hv board should be swapped out as the next step.
Also might be no harm to upgrade firmware to rule out any ghosts in the machine :p
Best of luck.

jokacross
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Problem is only on cyan + magenta internal printouts from machine.correct?Black and yellows are good so this rules out transfer roller and transfer belt.You have replaced the image units and transfer belt.Check image unit connections/hv connections for these units.If these are ok,which is likely, then hv board should be swapped out as the next step.Also might be no harm to upgrade firmware to rule out any ghosts in the machine :pBest of luck.and if after swapping hv board the prob stills, what I can do then? thanks

blaze2000
05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
and if after swapping hv board the prob stills, what I can do then? thanks

Cross that bridge when you get to it. i am certain you will never get to it though, your hv1 board is bad.

mrwho
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Simple question: Did you thoroughly clean the led printheads? If you did and no change came out of that, why not try and swap the printheads around to see if anything changes?

blaze2000
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM
The c450 has a single Lsu. you cant swap or replace individual print heads like a led machine.

blackcat4866
05-03-2012, 06:45 PM
The c450 has a single Lsu. you cant swap or replace individual print heads like a led machine.

I was leaning toward the laser, myself. Is it a dirty environment? Maybe just dirty laser optics? =^..^=

EarthKmTech
05-03-2012, 10:41 PM

wrong. It IS an LED machine.

C451 series was the one that went to single LSU first

jokacross
05-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Simple question: Did you thoroughly clean the led printheads? If you did and no change came out of that, why not try and swap the printheads around to see if anything changes?
gonna try this first and than, if not work, I will swap the hv1 board. thanks a lot for this idea

jokacross
05-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I was leaning toward the laser, myself. Is it a dirty environment? Maybe just dirty laser optics? =^..^=
Yes mabe it need a good cleaning hehe thanks a lot guys for the reply's

jokacross
05-04-2012, 12:15 AM
I get in touch when I get new developments about this thanks

blaze2000
05-04-2012, 03:55 AM
wrong. It IS an LED machine.

C451 series was the one that went to single LSU first

I stand corrected you are correct sir.

jokacross
05-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Simple question: Did you thoroughly clean the led printheads? If you did and no change came out of that, why not try and swap the printheads around to see if anything changes?and one more thing can I change this? like the yellow print head for the magenta print head? swapping them? thanks

mrwho
05-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I've done it several times, I just can't recall the exact models where I did it. Just check the part no for each printhead. If they match, then you can swap them.

jokacross
05-06-2012, 11:42 PM
I've done it several times, I just can't recall the exact models where I did it. Just check the part no for each printhead. If they match, then you can swap them.
Thanks!!!!!!

RRodgers
05-07-2012, 07:05 AM

Color print heads can be swapped with another color, just don't swap it with black. (if I remember correctly)

jokacross
05-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Color print heads can be swapped with another color, just don't swap it with black. (if I remember correctly)okok. that's really help me. thanks a lot to!

mrwho
05-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Did you manage to solve your problem?

jokacross
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Did you manage to solve your problem?not yet. I changed the print heads and same colors with the same problem. I think I need to change the HV1 board to solve this. Or updating the firmware. Thanks

Custom Search