PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c250 jams when printing colour only B&W ok.

Custom Search

RichTT
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
The paper jams at the entrance to the fuser unit it concertinas into zzzzzz's .This only happens when i attempt to print in colour.If i print the same document in greyscale ie black only, its fine.
Could the rollers in the door be at fault.
Also where is the transfer belt situated? is it in the Rhside door or does it sit under where the fuser unit sits
thanks
Rich

JustManuals
05-02-2012, 05:46 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com (http://www.justmanuals.com/)

Paul@justmanuals.com (Paul@justmanuals.com)

mrwho
05-03-2012, 08:21 AM
The paper jams at the entrance to the fuser unit it concertinas into zzzzzz's .This only happens when i attempt to print in colour.If i print the same document in greyscale ie black only, its fine.
Could the rollers in the door be at fault.
Also where is the transfer belt situated? is it in the Rhside door or does it sit under where the fuser unit sits
thanks
Rich

Does the Z-fold jam ocur when you print heavily (i.e. with lots of color)? If you print in color but with light colors (less toner) does the machine print fine?

Also, the transfer belt sits above the IUs, below the fusing unit, and it comes out through the right-side door (two screws).

RichTT
05-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Does the Z-fold jam ocur when you print heavily (i.e. with lots of color)? If you print in color but with light colors (less toner) does the machine print fine?

Also, the transfer belt sits above the IUs, below the fusing unit, and it comes out through the right-side door (two screws).

re location of transfer belt- I've found that-many thanks.

re z-fold it now WILL print documents with lots of colour- document i couldnt print was text with blue border line and word in blue at top.Ive found out It will print all the other documents normally in colour, just not this one -thats so weird?maybe there was a setting that was wrong paper type/size etc

Also can you fit a large cassette(no.3 for 2000 sheets) to a machine not fitted with large cassette -im thinking of buying another printer for spares.

kingarthur
05-03-2012, 12:12 PM
[QUOTE=RichTT;288731]re z-fold it now WILL print documents with lots of colour- document i couldnt print was text with blue border line and word in blue at top.Ive found out It will print all the other documents normally in colour, just not this one -thats so weird?maybe there was a setting that was wrong paper type/size etc

it's a pity you didnt give this info on your 1st post...you would have had the answer a lot quicker, most copiers will produce this fault under these conditions...if the text/border is too close to the lead edge of the paper, then the fuser pawls cant remove the paper from the roller & will therefore cause a paper jam....

blaze2000
05-03-2012, 12:15 PM
If you have print/ toner very close to the lead edge going into the fuser, you will get jams like this. It is because the paper cannot separate from the fuser properly. It is a limitation of most all copiers.

This link will show the options you can add to the c250.
http://burocopy.hu/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Konicaminolta_BizhubC250_UK_0.pdf

Good luck!

RichTT
05-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes-
sorry i didnt mention that at the beginning. makes sense now-thank-you for taking the time to reply.

EarthKmTech
05-03-2012, 10:38 PM
this is also a problem associated with non genuine toner usage too, in any machine.

Custom Search