PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine C250 utility butoton not working wont trbl reset

Custom Search

kitaarjacquess
05-03-2012, 07:57 AM
G'day all

I Got a C250 that wont allow me to press the utility button, hense wont allow me to get to enter the service mode or view meter readings or anything for that matter, however when i try the trbl restet method of switching oon while holding it then the dot appears in the corner as usual but it never goes to the trouble reset tab

I tried getting around it by unplugging the HDD and Fax board to create codes so that I could maybe try to access the service mode that way
stil
no luck

mrwho
05-03-2012, 08:26 AM
If your Utility button is physically bust, then I see no other way around it than to repair/replace the operation board.

TheOwl
05-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Does the machine beep when you press the Utility button once the machine has fired up?

If not, then it sounds like there could be a stuck button on the control panel, or the video interface cable near the LAN port needs to be pulled out and put back in again (with the machine turned off).

kitaarjacquess
05-03-2012, 09:28 AM
If your Utility button is physically bust, then I see no other way around it than to repair/replace the operation board.

It's not a button issue, it does respond.
It's not a control panel issue, button does respond when trying to trouble reset.

Then Machine hangs on Konica Minolta logo.

JustManuals
05-03-2012, 05:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mo0651
05-03-2012, 05:35 PM
The touch screen has failed... under accessability key there is a touch screen adjustment, but probably past that already. There is alot of discussion about this and tech bulletins.

TheOwl
05-03-2012, 11:27 PM
If the machine is hanging at the Konica Minolta logo, then you need to update the firmware.

JR2ALTA
05-04-2012, 02:22 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Dude, you're a business man, lose the creepy/goofy pic!

Custom Search