PDA

View Full Version : bizhub361 print issue

Custom Search

bobe
05-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Hy,

I have only problems with bizhub 361 I mean is not printing. It's my fourth copier in 3 months with same problems. I replaced IC 204, overall board, latest firmware update. This copier has a problem with Windows 7, it's because some customers have PS driver instead of PCL. There is a setting in network setting- Device setting- network speed.

thanks

TheOwl
05-07-2012, 02:57 AM
I think you might need to be a little bit more specific on what you are asking.

We have quite a few of these machines in the field that are printing just fine from all main stream operating systems.

The biggest thing that will catch you out with printing is that if the CF Card in the machine becomes corrupt, then the machine will stop printing. You can talk to the machine over the network and view the web interface, but it just won't print. This means that the CF Card will need to be replaced and the latest firmware reflashed to the machine.

bobe
05-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Hy,

All the copiers have latest update firmware. I can ping and access the web interface. I notice one thing, if I pull out the IC chip it's start printing 1-2 days and then off.

TheOwl
05-07-2012, 06:23 AM
If the option for Print is one of the menus in the web interface while the machine isn't printing, then I would say that you have corrupt CF Card.

Regardless of the fact that you have the latest firmware now, if you have to replace the CF Card, then you need to re-flash the latest firmware to the device as half of the firmware lives on that CF Card and the new ones from the factory don't have firmware written on them.

RRodgers
05-07-2012, 07:01 AM
How is the cable to the copier? How is the socket? Have you tested them?

Custom Search