PDA

View Full Version : Wavy paper on last 4 inches

Custom Search

CopyQ
05-07-2012, 12:54 PM
End User having problems with Ld-6500 putting a wave in the last 4 inches of 11 X 17, techs have spent hours in it, no luck. Brought out a used finisher and same thing. I think the issue has to be in fuser to form such a perminate wave. Now there talking about swapping the entire paper transfer/duplexing/exit unit with a used one, not sure I want these older parts on my machine. Have attached photo of a program we are working on. Right now I have to take the finisher off and run sheets flat. Then run them through my folder, hand collate and stitch. Once again I have to find out how to fix my machine. thank goodness this forum always has answers.

minoltaed
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Lower fusing roller.

acusso1234
05-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Lower fusing roller.

Lower fusing roller breaked bushings ( I bet only the rear one) :D

HoonBoy
05-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Did they lower the fusing temperatures? Any difference in face up / face down output? Could also be the exit roller, straight after the fusing...

kyrenecopy
05-08-2012, 11:17 PM
End User having problems with Ld-6500 putting a wave in the last 4 inches of 11 X 17, techs have spent hours in it, no luck. Brought out a used finisher and same thing. I think the issue has to be in fuser to form such a perminate wave. Now there talking about swapping the entire paper transfer/duplexing/exit unit with a used one, not sure I want these older parts on my machine. Have attached photo of a program we are working on. Right now I have to take the finisher off and run sheets flat. Then run them through my folder, hand collate and stitch. Once again I have to find out how to fix my machine. thank goodness this forum always has answers.

If it only does it with the finisher on then it must be the finisher. Unless I misread/misunderstand what you are saying. If it only does it when the finisher is on it then I would suspect that the paper is slowing down in the finisher allowing it to be in the fuser too long.

Custom Search