PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C25

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
05-10-2012, 11:11 AM
I've so far been able avoid these machines as i'm firmly of the belief that small & cheap = crap + whinging customers expecting the world out of their bargain basement device.

Generally I've not been wrong to date.

Anyone having many issues with these machines ?

I see ALOT of calls in for document feeder problems.. Are the users just thrashing them or what ?

Avskrap
05-10-2012, 11:52 AM
On basically all smaller machines (C10, C20, C25/C35), there's a mylar above the slit glass that often get dislodged. It's one of them white, flimsy guiding mylars that if it's not dislodged, it gets cut or torn... Usually you just have to guide it in where it belongs, it's self-explanatory when you're at the machine.
Other than that I've noticed no real problems with these. The C10's on the other hand were just outright garbage, luckily we've been blessed with good sales personell that listen to us technicians :p

Hansoon
05-10-2012, 12:04 PM
The C10's on the other hand were just outright garbage

What do you have against those machines Avskrap? We have some in the field and they are more or less OK considered that they are cheap machines.

Hans

Avskrap
05-10-2012, 03:48 PM
What do you have against those machines Avskrap? We have some in the field and they are more or less OK considered that they are cheap machines.

Hans

Maybe it's my disdain for the smaller machines I share with PerthKMTech, but we've had so many of these replaced by C25/C35. Maybe it's the customers that don't know how to handle a machine that isn't a cheap store bought inkjet or the like, but they seem to hate it. We've had three where they just died, wouldn't turn on at all. Alot of feed issues, broken drums from factory, fax functions that just stop working... And our salesmen like replacing things. We've gone from 14 C10s in the field to 0 within two months now!

Custom Search