PDA

View Full Version : PageScope Mobile for Android

Custom Search

aleksander
05-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Anyone have experience using PageScope Mobile for Android? I'm using PS Mobile to print and I Use bizhub 283. No problem if use it for print but for secure print it's still problem. I can not print when I am using Secure Print. Any solution?? thank you for answering.

Alex

B0265
05-11-2012, 11:17 AM
I have only tried secure print from PS Mobile to a C280 and that works fine.

TheOwl
05-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Can you print to the device with Secure Print using a standard PC?

If not, then your issue is with the machine. If so, then uninstall PS Mobile and then re-install it.

eddie110171
05-14-2012, 02:38 AM
I have PageScope on my Motora Photon. Works fine on our office NEC IT-25C5 which is just a Bizhub C253. I just use it to print emails on the fly. I like the fact that you can print the body of an email instead of just the attachment like most print applications.

dallas
05-14-2012, 08:46 AM

HDD installed?

aleksander
05-15-2012, 03:43 AM

If not, then your issue is with the machine. If so, then uninstall PS Mobile and then re-install it.

No problem if I use PC or notebook. But thanks for answering.

aleksander
05-15-2012, 03:47 AM
I have only tried secure print from PS Mobile to a C280 and that works fine.

Could you please tell me what should I do? or maybe you have a user guide or procedure? thanks

B0265
05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Paerhaps you will find some useful info here:
PageScope Mobile for Android - Solution Software | KONICA MINOLTA (http://www.biz.konicaminolta.com/PSMobile/Android/faq/top.html)

aleksander
05-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Paerhaps you will find some useful info here:
PageScope Mobile for Android - Solution Software | KONICA MINOLTA (http://www.biz.konicaminolta.com/PSMobile/Android/faq/top.html)

Thanks

Max Kilby
05-16-2012, 04:57 AM
I tried this on a Samsung Galaxy 2 and while it works reasonably well, it doesn't have loads of functionality and seems quite limited. It may be that they don't print in 'secure' mode.

It certainly doesn't seem to 'see' many of the older copiers regardless of how they are set up, and I couldn't get it to print from some of the other applications either but that could be something peculiar to the Samsung. I'm fairly new to Android technologies and still wearing my 'L' plates.....

Custom Search