PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled inspection device bizhub 363

Custom Search

aleksander
05-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Message "It is time for the scheduled inspection of the device" displayed on bizhub 363's panel. But no problem for copying, printing & scanning function. Anyone have experience with this problem? What should I do?
Thank you for any solution.

JustManuals
05-15-2012, 03:46 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

aleksander
05-15-2012, 04:17 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

There is no explanation for this issue in service manual.

Avskrap
05-15-2012, 07:33 AM
Check the life counters for the parts. Order a PM kit. Change the parts in the PM kit, then proceed to reset these counters in the service mode. Inspect the fuser, if it's close to it's PM interval you might as well order a cleaning web assy and change it.
Just remember to reset everything you change in the machine or you'll never get rid of the message.

kingarthur
05-15-2012, 11:20 AM
when you replace the "paper dust filter" which is in the drum kit, dont forget to reset it...or you will have an "L4" code

EarthKmTech
05-15-2012, 11:27 AM
i presume this is a taken over machine sold from another company or rebirthed ;)

that message comes up because someone has programmed the maintenance counter. just reset it and disable it.

In my experience this counters only used by company's trying to offer the illusion of value for money for contract customers by performing "preventative maintenance" ie, making the technicians feel like glorified toilet cleaners going around cleaning photocopiers all day.

If rollers etc are cleaned or replaced on parts replacement calls and the machine given a general clean, there's no difference to the machines reliability anyway. Its just a total load of wank (unless your talking about the set PM cycle machines, which yes,they should be done as per the book)

aleksander
05-16-2012, 04:22 AM
i presume this is a taken over machine sold from another company or rebirthed ;)

that message comes up because someone has programmed the maintenance counter. just reset it and disable it.

In my experience this counters only used by company's trying to offer the illusion of value for money for contract customers by performing "preventative maintenance" ie, making the technicians feel like glorified toilet cleaners going around cleaning photocopiers all day.

If rollers etc are cleaned or replaced on parts replacement calls and the machine given a general clean, there's no difference to the machines reliability anyway. Its just a total load of wank (unless your talking about the set PM cycle machines, which yes,they should be done as per the book)

Unfortunately your presume is Wrong.;) That's a brand new machine (not taken over machine) and I forgot that I've ever programmed the maintenance counter just for a test. I missed it.

Colobosto
12-07-2015, 10:47 AM
To Make this message go away you have to go to
service mode
Counter
Maintenance
Touch maint. - count and then c(keypad)
End
Exit

And congraratz... The message is gone.

Custom Search