PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c450

Custom Search

samoilenco
05-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Can someone help me with a bizhub C450 firmware? I really need it. Tanks a lot..

EarthKmTech
05-15-2012, 10:53 PM
$500 US and I'll even post you the CF card.

bargain!

samoilenco
05-15-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm sorry. No deal.. For that money i'will buy another second hand bizhub C450 and I solved the problem. :)

JustManuals
05-16-2012, 02:53 AM
Can someone help me with a bizhub C450 firmware? I really need it. Tanks a lot..

5 posts and 4 of them are asking for a freebie. What is it you are contributing to the forum?

Max Kilby
05-16-2012, 04:20 AM
5 posts and 4 of them are asking for a freebie. What is it you are contributing to the forum?

Paul - why don't you just ignore these people rather than getting upset with them? This is a help forum - people will ask for things like firmware.

You just have to be the bigger man and not get upset (like everyone else has to with the spammers on here that think they own the forum because they donate $50 from time to time.):rolleyes:

samoilenco
05-16-2012, 05:59 AM
I never said anything that I want for FREE. This forum is meant to help .. not for the stupid people. Price you ask for you is enormous. With this money i call the official representative KM and i receive it without hesitation. In this money we wrap and bows.

It is true that I do and how small a donation for this site,
but it is sin that is populated by characters who think they are entitled to do what you do.

Sorry for administration.

TheOwl
05-16-2012, 07:42 AM
The price is a ficticous number and is a typical answer for a very short post from someone who has a low post count.

Be more precise as to why you need the firmware and maybe even tell us what the problems are and what you have done to try and resolve them.

I would love someone to help me out with a Labsport Ventillator because I really really want one, but that isn't going to happen.

It's all in the wording.

And if you ask Paul (Manuals4You) nicely, he might have the firmware at a better price than $500 US... lol

habik
05-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree with Owl.

If you are so desperate for KM Firmware then go and ask KM Support direct. Their first question will be do you have an account with us?

..You probably would have to buy new products first, then get account, then get trained..then Access to the goodies.

Konica Minolta are I'd say very good brand, and they surely support good techs as long as they passed their Exams like most of the guys here. Even if it is just the basic one... It just gives you the insight on how the Brand developed and how they Really want to treat their clients, customers.

I am sure you want that too..to treat your clients well and responsibly. Why don't you set up and account with Konica Minolta and sell some products with the opt in for tech. support. I am sure it would work.

Best of luck with the firmware.

Custom Search