PDA

View Full Version : Ic 408 image or cd need it

Custom Search

THUKIS
05-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Hello guys ,

I have a fiery ic408 and i think windows are corrupted . It appears a blue screen error . I tried with chkdsk and other stuff but still the problem exist . The indicator of fiery showing FF .

I don't have the cd's or anything else , so i am willing someone to help me .

Also i would like to ask . The bios in your fiery machine show the menu or is it showing only an empty blue screen with 2-3 choices ?

Thanx in advance guys

mrwho
05-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Hello guys ,

I have a fiery ic408 and i think windows are corrupted . It appears a blue screen error . I tried with chkdsk and other stuff but still the problem exist . The indicator of fiery showing FF .

Also i would like to ask . The bios in your fiery machine show the menu or is it showing only an empty blue screen with 2-3 choices ?

Thanx in advance guys

What code are you getting when getting the BSOD?

Never went to the controller BIOS myself, so I can't say.

As for the CDs, contact your service representative or try to place a request here (http://www.copierfirmware.com) - be warned that it's a paying site, though.

THUKIS
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
An error occured and the machine have to shut down . 0x00000007b .

I tried chkdsk twice in all partitions . Also deleted the temp folders . Nothing happened .

mrwho
05-17-2012, 06:37 PM
An error occured and the machine have to shut down . 0x00000007b .

I tried chkdsk twice in all partitions . Also deleted the temp folders . Nothing happened .

Since that is a Windows error, try to search 0x00000007b on google. I found this (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324103). With luck it's just a software error, and a system software reinstallation should solve it. If you're not so lucky it's a hardware problem. In either case it's a good policy to call a tech to check that thing out.

THUKIS
05-17-2012, 07:01 PM
If i reinstall winxp on fiery won't lose all setings ? Or will work like before ?
I thought to format it with new xp install but i don't know what to setup then . I also find a fiery software in a bak partition . I think i will put another hdd . I will install fresh windows and install that fiery files i find in bak partition .

I am in a small town in greece. We don't have any konica technitian around here . It's too far to come . Also they will ask for alot of money . I am pc technician and i will risk it to fix it my self :)

mrwho
05-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Don't install a standard windows XP on the Fiery - it uses a special tailored edition of Windows XP Embedded.

Nevertheless if you have access to another IC-408 you can try to use the Fiery Clone Tool to transfer the system from one fiery to the other.

The BAK partition is probably your best bet right now, although I never used it myself, so I can't tell you if it really contains a working installation of the System Software.

JustManuals
05-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Hello guys ,

Thanx in advance guys

Your 3rd post and 3rd request for something free.

Custom Search