PDA

View Full Version : C352 PDF Printing Problem

Custom Search

Cmak
05-18-2012, 05:46 AM
I am trying to print PDF docs to my C352 but the results are a thumbnail sized printout of the pages on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper... The Docs print fine to a laser-jet but unfortunately I need color copies . Other computers on the network are printing fine to the C352. I have tired the settings in the Print menus and I have tired the settings in the printer preferences through the devices and printers. I am sure I am missing something extremely obvious so please bear with me.

habik
05-18-2012, 01:25 PM
I am trying to print PDF docs to my C352 but the results are a thumbnail sized printout of the pages on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper... The Docs print fine to a laser-jet but unfortunately I need color copies . Other computers on the network are printing fine to the C352. I have tired the settings in the Print menus and I have tired the settings in the printer preferences through the devices and printers. I am sure I am missing something extremely obvious so please bear with me.

Do a full default settings on the printer and the printer driver (have you got the lates FW on the machine? or are you using latest driver with Old firmware)

How about defaulting the paper settings on the PDF it self, check for Scale to fit or anything along those lines. Print to Fit the Page. its seems to be just a matter of scaling down .. have a look at the check boxes.. I am sure is something simple like that.

Avskrap
05-21-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm guessing you're using a PostScript driver. If so, disable the PostScript Pass through under Print Settings -> Advanced.

Custom Search