PDA

View Full Version : dark line on copy on KM-2560

Custom Search

jafari hs
05-19-2012, 04:41 PM
i got problem on kyocera KM-2560 when i using copier with ADF the dark line is coming on copy, am already clean narrow glass,change it (that glass), done some adjustment in ADF but problem still continue pleas help me guys!!

Aneurysm
05-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome to Copytechnet.com, we look forward to your participation.

JustManuals
05-19-2012, 05:06 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
05-19-2012, 07:10 PM
When you changed the glass, did the line move?

I'm going to make four assumptions:
1) the line did move temporarily.
2) the line does not continue all the way to the edge of the paper.
3) the line does not appear when you copy from the copyboard glass.
4) the line is in the feed direction.

That slit glass can get dirty again and again and again. Many times a day. As long as you're feeding through documents that have something that can rub off (like wet ink or pencil or whiteout) the glass can get dirty again. My suggestion is to place the slit glass over white paper so that you can see the ink that needs to be cleaned off. Use alcohol, or something else stronger than glass cleaner.

If one of my assumptions is wrong please clarify, so I can qualify my answer. =^..^=

jafari hs
05-21-2012, 01:55 PM

That slit glass can get dirty again and again and again. Many times a day. As long as you're feeding through documents that have something that can rub off (like wet ink or pencil or whiteout) the glass can get dirty again. My suggestion is to place the slit glass over white paper so that you can see the ink that needs to be cleaned off. Use alcohol, or something else stronger than glass cleaner.

If one of my assumptions is wrong please clarify, so I can qualify my answer. =^..^=

no that line is not like pensil or something drawing but is like shadow and its wide! and its not move always comes middle!

blackcat4866
05-22-2012, 01:18 AM

What about the other three assumptions? How about a sample/scan. =^..^=

nmfaxman
05-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Take off the slit glass and blow real hard into the optics from front to back a few times.
Don't use canned air and don't spit.
Canned air can leave a deposit that the CCD will pick up.
Any spit will make it worse.
If that doesn't work, call a tech.

Custom Search