PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous FS523 - staple mode - some paper sheets don't slip back in the staple position

Custom Search

Laserbeam
05-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Hallo,

today I had a problem with a finsher FS523, installed at bizhub 501. In staple mode, some paper sheets don't slip back in the staple position and theese sheets will not be stapled. I replaced the reverse paddle, but without success.
When the sheet is leaving the exit roller it moves a piece onto the exit tray and then by its own weight and with the help of the paddle it would be fall back to the stapling position. But sometimes, two or three sheets of e.g. 25 stop too soon and are not covered by the staples and later fall out of the stack. Alpha

mo0651
05-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Is this the finisher that hangs on the copier, or the one that stands beside it?

Eresources
05-23-2012, 04:13 AM
I've had this problem. It turns out the feed rollers were very dirty which caused the paper to slip. The roller isn't easy to get at but that's what it was.

Laserbeam
05-23-2012, 06:16 AM
@ mo0651

it's the finisher, who stands beside the copier.

Zeldaman
05-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi there!
Change not only the paddle, but his holder too! There´s a tiny little nose, that often gets broken and the paddle do not work correct.
Greetings...

Custom Search