PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600 never warms up

Custom Search

yumacopiers
05-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi, one of my Bizhub 600 just sits there and sayes: " Now warming up. Ready to scan" but it never goes into ready.
Swapping fuser units did not fix the problem. Anybody of you gurus have seen this before?

jrf
05-22-2012, 11:47 PM
It's probably your dev, it may need to be replaced, when it tries to set up the machine gives (warming up) message

rocky246
05-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Also check and make sure the TCSB under the drum is clean. The sensors get dirty and the machine hangs.

yumacopiers
05-23-2012, 05:03 PM
It's probably your dev, it may need to be replaced, when it tries to set up the machine gives (warming up) message
Thank you, will do.

yumacopiers
05-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Also check and make sure the TCSB under the drum is clean. The sensors get dirty and the machine hangs.

I cleaned it, I will replace the developer, per other response. Thank you for your response.

fixthecopier
05-25-2012, 11:16 AM
You would get better help if you would give better info. How old is the developer? How many copies on machine? If you are a tech do you troubleshoot problems and change parts without checking how far they have gone.Without data,all the answers are just guesses.

yumacopiers
05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
You would get better help if you would give better info. How old is the developer? How many copies on machine? If you are a tech do you troubleshoot problems and change parts without checking how far they have gone.Without data,all the answers are just guesses.

the responses I got where right on the money and very usefull, to bad all you had to contribute was a sarcasm and a stupid quote.

Kidaver
05-25-2012, 06:55 PM
I'd have to agree with fixthecopier....yes the responses that were given are fixes for this problem...but I've had this same problem on this same model and done all those things....in the end I had to replace the Printer Control Board....I was getting several error codes which pointed to the board but the customer opted for the cheaper fixes before that route....I didn't expect those fixes to work due to the information I had and researched but in the end it's the customer who wanted me to try the other fixes first....which just added up to more bill time for them...

yumacopiers
05-25-2012, 11:32 PM
I'd have to agree with fixthecopier....yes the responses that were given are fixes for this problem...but I've had this same problem on this same model and done all those things....in the end I had to replace the Printer Control Board....I was getting several error codes which pointed to the board but the customer opted for the cheaper fixes before that route....I didn't expect those fixes to work due to the information I had and researched but in the end it's the customer who wanted me to try the other fixes first....which just added up to more bill time for them...

Hi Kidaver, the printer control board was on the back of my mind. At this point dv replaicement took care of this problem. Thank you for your input.

Custom Search