PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 420 regarding OACB and counter

Custom Search

enygma
05-23-2012, 02:13 AM
Hello,

I have just replaced a new Overall Control Board on bizhub 420. My problem now is that the counter (from the board) is not match to the mechanical counter. Is there a way that i could synchronize the counters? Thank you.

blackcat4866
05-23-2012, 02:20 AM
I just called the hotline last Friday on that exact question for the bizhub 423. The answer was "No. The count restarts at zero. Period."

The serial number re-entry was easy enough. Did you figure out how to do the license management repair? I'm still working on that part. =^..^=

enygma
05-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Thank you for the reply. About the license management repair, i have not yet encounter it. :)

blackcat4866
05-23-2012, 02:53 AM
I'm not exactly sure what license disappears, but it's lost when the NVRAM is removed from the original board.

Two hours on hold for 2 minutes of advice. =^..^=

Albonline
05-23-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm not exactly sure what license disappears, but it's lost when the NVRAM is removed from the original board.

Two hours on hold for 2 minutes of advice. =^..^=

you need to print out the licence renew request number, then log on to konicas licence management server ,input the request number ,it will give you a number to input to the mfp, and the error will be cleared

blackcat4866
05-24-2012, 01:41 AM
you need to print out the licence renew request number, then log on to konicas licence management server ,input the request number ,it will give you a number to input to the mfp, and the error will be cleared

Yeah. I've got the report. I just need to do the part on the server. =^..^=

Custom Search