PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 423 df white mylar issues

Custom Search

SmellsHot
05-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Hey just wondering if anyone else is having issues with these dang df's. The white mylar under the cleaning brush peels off and jams the brush rotation and throws an error code. Ive had this happen on a few machines now. I go in and replace the mylar but they never stick quite as well as the original one so ive just been wrapping tape around them and putting the brush back on. Just seems like a shitty design. Oh and it doesnt matter if you turn the cleaning brush off or not cause it still rotates at the start of every job. Any one else experiencing this issue?

emujo
05-24-2012, 01:44 PM
I've had the same issue..starts to peel back and interferes with the guides sitting next to it, slips the belt a few cogs and you get timimg issues..I pulled one off and it has been running fine w/o it, but since then I've heard that the MFP uses the white area to perform shading correction though the doc feeder...Customer has not called back in over 6 months for the issue...Also on the few I've seen, the tear is happening along the perforations that are supposed to allow the material to be folded around the flat part of the shaft...I think I see a redisign in the future. Emujo

Custom Search