PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250 (black and white)

Custom Search

big jase
05-25-2012, 11:10 PM
i have a strange one, single copies/prints work fine from both trays but when you go for multiple copies i keep getting a message to pull out the selected tray, this is the same when using either tray 1 or 2 .i pull the tray out and back in the job continues but then same thing happens again within a few copies/print !

any one any ideas.

i have replaced feed tyres , checked sensors. I have run the machine so tray is out of paper it does tell me to replenish so dont believe it related to my issue, the lift plate also seems to be functioning ok

jase

fixthecopier
05-25-2012, 11:20 PM
If any of the copies are off center, the reg clutch could be slipping. This would account for the problem being from both trays.

big jase
05-25-2012, 11:30 PM
the copies are off center whe put though df, but ok on platen glass .so thanks will try the reg clutch

pepper38_cnd
05-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Check the right front corner of your cassettes for cracks. There is a mod to fix this. The tray flexes when feeding and you get the message to load paper or reset tray.

krm
06-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Also make sure u put in updated/improved interlock-tray holders. They are black and come with a metal ring.

Custom Search