PDA

View Full Version : bz950 jamming under drum on second side

Custom Search

faultman
05-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi
can anyone offer any advice on this one please, i have a bz950 continually jamming under the drum (j31) during copy runs on the second side. Sometimes the paper will have worked its way between the drum sep claws and ends up in the drum cleaner section.
We have changed T/S corona, HV boards and adjusted sep voltages the drum sep claws have been checked and they are operating, the customer has changed paper supplier as well in order to help.....but it still keeps happening. Has anyone else had this issue???

JustManuals
05-27-2012, 06:33 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
05-27-2012, 07:58 AM
I haven't seen it on this particular model, but it sounds to me like any charge loss (could be primary, transfer, separation, developer bias, or fuser bias) shorting the HVT, causing a loss of separation. If the paper is hitting the drum claws or sneaking past, there isn't adequate separation voltage. The paper should never get close to the drum claws. The trick now is to determine which of the possible high voltages is shorting the HVT.
=^..^=

Custom Search