PDA

View Full Version : Jamming KM Bizhub 600 showing Paper Jam connot reset

Custom Search

gregoriojc
05-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Hello Guys,

I am facing a problem on Konica Bizhub 600 it is showing on the display "a paper jam has been detected remove the missfed paper according to the guide"
Pull out te adu unit. open cover M3 and removed Misfed" but there is no paper, I replace the the whole ADU unit thinking that there was a problem on sensor, wiring or board. Im out out of idea how to solve the problem, one more thing if there is a paper jam there is possibility that you cannot enter on program mode?

Pls. help me Guys

grgoriojc

Darren King
05-29-2012, 08:02 PM
I think we need a bit more info. Which tray are you feeding from? Are you duplexing? Have you checked the jam counters to see where it is actually jamming? If there is no paper where the jam is indicated the paper is either not getting there , or the sensor is faulty or dirty.
Darren

emujo
05-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Time for some "good ol" troubleshooting...somewhere you have a bad sensor or a flag has come off. Use the test mode function in service mode to find out where. Might take some time, but it will be there. Emujo

JustManuals
05-29-2012, 09:30 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
05-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Edit:

Sorry, didnt read the original post properly.

gregoriojc
06-03-2012, 12:46 PM
As soon as the power put on, this paper jam showing immediately16108and I can not enter to program mode

acusso1234
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
As soon as the power put on, this paper jam showing immediately16108and I can not enter to program mode

Is it a refurbished one? I've pissed out a Bh 600 with the same problem 6 months ago...I can gave the id machine number to you, if you like. I only can remember that clicks was less than 250K on it!!

blackcat4866
06-03-2012, 03:52 PM
I was out to a bizhub 600 last week that was jamming in the pre-registration area. After removing the upper registration guide I found a lump of hot glue adhesive used to secure the paper wrappings. I was probably stuck to the top page of the ream of paper. When it got as far as the registration guides it got wedged. The customer ripped out the rest of the paper, and the glue remained. =^..^=

fixthecopier
06-04-2012, 11:47 AM
They can suck a piece of paper up between the drum and cleaning section. Paper is not supposed to be there, machine can't tell you how to get it out.

SmellsHot
06-04-2012, 12:56 PM
There should be a jam code right above this message. J2101 or j3206 something like that.....
Did you remember to plug the fuser in? The connector can come loose and it will register a jam code. Also like mentioned above paper can get sucked up into the drum unit and register a J21 jam code....

gregoriojc
06-05-2012, 08:28 AM
thanks guys,

I will try everything you told me, going back to cutomer place right away

gregoriojc

wbm@telkomsa.net
02-11-2018, 07:37 PM
I am busy with a Bizhub 751. Showing jam at M13 and cannot be reset. Checked everything and no luck. Please help

pedro arroyo
10-01-2019, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=gregoriojc;293272]Hello Guys,

I am facing a problem on Konica Bizhub 600 it is showing on the display "a paper jam has been detected remove the missfed paper according to the guide"
Pull out te adu unit. open cover M3 and removed Misfed" but there is no paper, I replace the the whole ADU unit thinking that there was a problem on sensor, wiring or board. Im out out of idea how to solve the problem, one more thing if there is a paper jam there is possibility that you cannot enter on program mode?

Pls. help me Guys

grgoriojc[/QUOTE
Hello ...
Have this problem been solved ... ?
i currently have the same problem...

blackcat4866
10-01-2019, 12:37 AM
It would be helpful to know the jam code (as stored in the service mode). =^..^=

Custom Search