PDA

View Full Version : Develop ineo 360

Custom Search

bejoyjohn
05-28-2012, 10:35 PM
When a color copy is taken either red or blue lines (uniform lines ) are coming all over the page. If you take a black copy no lines copy is perfect,, Can you tell me why and what to do ..... Please help

blackcat4866
05-28-2012, 11:00 PM
These are the "Lines of Shame".

Go through the setup procedure again, starting at the point where you plug in the machine. Don't skip any steps this time. There are 8 steps that must be completed in the correct sequence, for the calibration to be complete (no cyan or magenta lines).

=^..^=

JustManuals
05-29-2012, 03:26 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

bejoyjohn
05-29-2012, 07:37 AM
These are the "Lines of Shame".

Go through the setup procedure again, starting at the point where you plug in the machine. Don't skip any steps this time. There are 8 steps that must be completed in the correct sequence, for the calibration to be complete (no cyan or magenta lines).

=^..^=
I did not install this machine somebody else did so I dont know what steps he followed .......

minimerlin
05-29-2012, 08:20 PM
I did not install this machine somebody else did so I dont know what steps he followed .......As Blackcat said...you need to do the set up again..make sure to follow the installation sheet exactly, do not miss out any stage. You will need to get the sheet from whoever did the setup or download from Konicaminolta. Good luck!

Custom Search