PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Stucked on "Copier is Warming Up"

Custom Search

Maindron1
05-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi, I just changed the M4 motor because I kept getting a J32-01 jam code and after I put everything together, the copier will not go pass the warming up part, it is stucked there and will go on ready.

Please help.

I am sorry, It is a Konica 7155.

n edwards
05-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Try thermistors, but most likely a fuser lamp has blown - bell out lower lamp and all 3 upper lamps individually -btw did m4 motor fail? I normally clean/replace the 3x 'm' one way gears for a 3201 error?

empiru
05-29-2012, 10:23 PM
I've got a car (won't tell you what model) that won't start. Can you help me?

kyrenecopy
05-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Double check and make sure you plugged everything back in that you removed when you replaced the motor. Make sure you didn't accidentally pull/knock off a plug.

NVRAM can cause this, check all your optional equipment to make sure they are ok. Reinstall any options you may have removed.

Maindron1
05-29-2012, 10:43 PM
I've got a car (won't tell you what model) that won't start. Can you help me?

I am sorry, It is a Konica 7155.

mrwho
05-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Some tips:

DESCRIPTION: Intermittent J32-01.
CAUSE: The paper exit driving gear (p/n 56AA77220) is installed backwards. This gear has a one-way bearing.
SOLUTION: Install the paper exit driving gear so the the shaft is driven when the gear is turned counterclockwise

DESCRIPTION: J32-01 when running face up mode. Paper stops in the inversion unit.
CAUSE: The gate switching mechanism on the reverse gate solenoid (SD7) has disconnected which puts the reverse gate in face down mode at all times.
SOLUTION: Remove SD7 and reinstall the switching mechanism to allow proper operation.

DESCRIPTION: COPIER WARMING UP, PLEASE WAIT AWHILE message and the machine never goes to a ready condition. The fuser lamps are ON and cycling properly.
CAUSE: The ADU board has failed.
SOLUTION: Replace the ADU board

Not saying that one of these is the surefire solution for your problems, but are things you might check out.

JustManuals
05-30-2012, 05:15 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search