PDA

View Full Version : Error Code KM C6500 Magenta shifting

Custom Search

drodas78
05-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi,

Attached is the scan of the print I got with magenta color shifted.

I got same problem yesterday the machine gave the C-2212 error code. I opened the machine to check the magenta drum. It's a 102C unit used 86%. I didn't notice flipped blade then applied setting powder and reinstalled it, turned on the machine the code disappeared and today the machine printed about 50 copies before shifting the magenta color again and gave the same error Code. I just turned off and on the machine and the code disappeared. I haven't printed again but I think is going to print OK for several copies but I need to fix the problem.

I have one C5501 in the same print shop so I'm planing to switch the magenta drums between the machines but I want some advice before doing that. Thank you for your help.

JustManuals
05-30-2012, 05:18 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

drodas78
05-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Anybody has some advice for me? The machine's drums have been interchanged to see if the magenta drum is the problem. But when I opened the C6500 I noticed that the transfer belt has a subtle diagonal distortion. I have dissasembled the transfer belt and now is OK.

What do you think is happening? Bad drum unit? Bad transfer belt? Any other cause?

Thank you.

eifling
05-30-2012, 09:45 PM
What is your developer at? What % of use is your transfer?

drodas78
05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
What is your developer at? What % of use is your transfer?

Developer is at 44%
Ttransfer is at 25%

inutelkamo
06-23-2012, 08:47 AM
its in the transfer belt.
maybe the guide rubber are to thin to align the belt.

or the belt itself is to stretch that i cant hold its position anymore.

mrwho
06-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Did you clean the registration sensors and run the registration adjustment?

Do you get any errors when doing the registration adjustments?

ni311
06-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Is the registration and the gamma correction enabled before and while printing?

drodas78
06-24-2012, 06:59 AM
its in the transfer belt.
maybe the guide rubber are to thin to align the belt.

or the belt itself is to stretch that i cant hold its position anymore.

Indeed it was the transfer belt. I checked and the transfer belt was subtle skewed, put back in position and problem gone. Thank you for your help.

Custom Search