PDA

View Full Version : CQ bizhub 6501 print quality not good cyan only

Custom Search

rangertech
05-31-2012, 06:04 AM
Please help me, for this trouble. . . test mode print 58, cyan not good. . . Any suggest. . ., look like the picture. . . I havebeento replace drum,charging,1st transfer, hv detecting/drum potensial sensor all of cyan. . .

alexstl
06-01-2012, 10:11 AM
maybe developing unit.

empiru
06-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Yep, 95% sure it's the developing unit.

rangertech
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
thanks all, but i have been to change developing unit and still appear like before, problem still happen

WetPaper
06-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Looks like a charging issue to me. If you already replaced the corona unit, you might want to check the contacts in the rear of machine for the cyan charger.

It may be possible you have a write unit problem to but I've rarely replaced one.

Herrmann
06-06-2012, 11:05 PM
you can see some artefacts there, i think, so i would go for a laser issue....interchange cyan and magenta laser unit, adjust the settings in service mode and see, if the error goes to magenta

Gaffers01
06-07-2012, 10:06 AM
First thing to do is swap the problem dev unit Charge corona and drum into another of the colours (just tape the Toner chute) and see if the problem persists,
then if the problem persists then its probably something to do with the laser unit (i presume you have cleaned the sight glass anyway)

maccenterpc
06-11-2012, 01:24 PM
I had a problem like that here in Brazil, but in magenta. Was solved by cleaning all the contacts image set. "where are the developer's boxes."
On the back of this set has a connector that attaches to the inside of the machine, close to the toner bottle used.
Clean these connectors was my solution to failure in magenta.

maccenterpc
06-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I had a problem like that here in Brazil, but in magenta. Was solved by cleaning all the contacts image set. "where are the developer's boxes."
On the back of this set has a connector that attaches to the inside of the machine, close to the toner bottle used.
Clean these connectors was my solution to failure in magenta.

bad connection

remati
06-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Please help me, for this trouble. . . test mode print 58, cyan not good. . . Any suggest. . ., look like the picture. . . I havebeento replace drum,charging,1st transfer, hv detecting/drum potensial sensor all of cyan. . .

...developing unit and (or) mecanical driving ,for the DV unit cyan...

Custom Search