PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub c250 memory question

Custom Search

brent
05-31-2012, 11:10 PM
I was at a customers office today. this machine has a 40gb hdd and 515 megs of ram. and I have been discussing scanning with them. they can only scan around 11 pages to a folder. any more and it will error out. is there a way to increase the memory on this machine? I did notice that there is no options available to do this. just thought I would ask you guy's and gals here. the last one of these we replaced with a c360 bizhub. needless to say. that did the trick. thanks
brent

morpk
06-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I was at a customers office today. this machine has a 40gb hdd and 515 megs of ram. and I have been discussing scanning with them. they can only scan around 11 pages to a folder. any more and it will error out. is there a way to increase the memory on this machine? I did notice that there is no options available to do this. just thought I would ask you guy's and gals here. the last one of these we replaced with a c360 bizhub. needless to say. that did the trick. thanks
brent

i have worked with many C250 i would try a HDD format before anything else you normally only need memory upgrades for the fax kit

brent
06-01-2012, 02:47 AM
I know it is an older machine by todays standards.. I just didn't know what kind of memory
it had and if by scanning 11 originals it would fill it up. would a hdd reformat
do much?

brent

EarthKmTech
06-01-2012, 05:31 AM
brent

Known issue if scanning to compact pdf, if its standard pdf then somethings wrong.

Compact pdf is a bit crap on these early machines, it iether will give false memory full warnings or simply crash the machine the second the original becomes too complex to deal with.

Seen this about a thousand times.

morpk
06-04-2012, 12:10 AM
I know it is an older machine by todays standards.. I just didn't know what kind of memory
it had and if by scanning 11 originals it would fill it up. would a hdd reformat
do much?

brent

it's worth noting that all whole document gets compiled on the HDD before sending it to the destination i have seen issues like this before try doing a logical format
hope it helps.

Custom Search