PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta bizhub pro c6500 error code 6713

Custom Search

blazebusiness
06-02-2012, 01:33 AM
I thought I had seen it all with this model but never had to diagnose this code before. The service manual indicates a bad Image Processor board due to the fact that MPC was not finished when APC initial sampleing was attempted which , of course has to do with laser power/write units. How likely do you think it is that the IPB board failed?

We just had a tech out there the other day and all 4 developers were replaced(not the units ....just the developer DV610 powder) and the black tdc sensor and all 4 charge units to address a C2454 code. Ran the TDC initial in service mode and auto gamma adj. and everything was fine and customer made a ton of color prints before we left. I can't imagine how but ---Any chance this code could be related to the work we just completed? Any thoughts much appreciated.

Notes: 8.2.6 Image stabilization control
To achieve stable image quality, the following controls are provided. Refer to
23. IMAGE STABILIZATION CONTROL

for details.
• MPC (maximum power control)
• APC (automatic power control)
• Vm adjustment control
• Color registration control

blazebusiness
06-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Disregard my last............customer just called back and said he couldn't read his wifes handwriting and that the code is actually a C-0213. Much easier to diagnose a paper exit problem than the IPB fault LOL. Customers.............gotta love em!

Custom Search