PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 Scanner Issue with Photoshop"Destination device is not supported"

Custom Search

parsmehregan
06-03-2012, 06:22 PM
The Bizhub c450 Twain Scanner has worked good with Fiery X3e TY ,and from Network PC Photoshop could import the scanned image from the c450.
But when I had to separate the fiery(because couldn't be recognized) and set the controller to the Empron(set to Zero), in the Import menu /device section of Photoshop there is no MFP or machine names ,and When trying to Search and connect to device by IP address I get the message "Destination device is not supported".
Is this problem normal and photoshop can't connect to Bizhub c450 without Fiery ,or there must be some adjustments to fix it. How can I use Bizhub C450 Scanner From Network PC.
So if the Experts could help and give a solution ,would be appreciated.

Mr Spock
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
load the twain driver from the konica website.

parsmehregan
06-03-2012, 09:06 PM
load the twain driver from the konica website.

Thanks for your comment.
twain driver already installed .Downloaded from mykonicaminolta.com

emujo
06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
KM offers 2 types of TWAIN drivers..real time and HDD. If your 450 doesn't support real time then I would suspect you will never make it work..Emujo

Tech_Monkey
06-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Have you tried logging into your Bizhub via your browser ?
Insert your IP into your browser and enter ?
Try that first, or you can ping your IP and make sure all four requests go fast through.
I have a C450 , 750 and C252
I use photoshop on all three

Chameleon
06-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for your comment.
twain driver already installed .Downloaded from mykonicaminolta.com

Twain drivers are like print drivers in that they are device specific. The Twain driver for the Fiery is not the same as the twain driver for the C450.
Did you change the source scanner in Photoshop? When you click on Import does it list a Fiery or a bizhub C450?

parsmehregan
06-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Twain drivers are like print drivers in that they are device specific. The Twain driver for the Fiery is not the same as the twain driver for the C450.
Did you change the source scanner in Photoshop? When you click on Import does it list a Fiery or a bizhub C450?

I have two driver : TWAIN HDD and Real time mode for c450 and Fiery Remote Scan 5 for Fiery X3eTY.As I mentioned there was no problem with Fiery scan and import with Photoshop,but when I separate Fiery and uninstall Remote Scan and install TWAIN Real time mode for c450 in Import menu of photoshop I can see Konica Minolta c450 but when running Photoshop import setup couldn't recognize the c450 in Device Select section and when I search by Ip address and try to connect with the device this message "Destination device is not supported" appears.
I also copied the twain plugin for photoshop cs5 because this plugin and some other doesn't install with main CS5 dvd.
This problem appeared when I changed Fiery's hard disk and no more recognition with c450. If I had the fiery system software to reload it again it might be helpful!!
My email& Messenger id : Parsmehregan_Rayaneh@yahoo.com

parsmehregan
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
If you use Bizhub C450 without Fiery as scanner with photoshop ,would you please let me know which Version of photoshop and also TWAIN driver installed in operation system.I have Photoshop CS5 ver 8 installed.
Thanks

Custom Search