PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine panel KM C352

Custom Search

eugenionitza
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Hi
I recently bought a panel for Konica Biz Hub 352 and I change it
However I now have some problems with its calibration/adjustment. The panel functions, but it seems to have shifted. In order to touch a button I have to press lower on the panel by 1 cm and for the options that appear on the middle of the screen or even lower I don’t have access to them.(can’t select/touch them)
Also when I try to adjust it from the panel settings I can only modify the positions for the upper corners (left and right), the lower ones can’t be selected.
Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? Also do you have an idea for the cause of it?
Waiting for a reply
Thanks
Eugen
eugenionitza@yahoo.com

SmellsHot
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
did you perform the touch panel adjustment in accessibility?

eugenionitza
06-04-2012, 08:40 PM
I tried to make the required adjustments from the accessibility menu, but I can only select the upper corners - I can't touch the lower ones.
Before this problem I noted that there was an air bubble beneath the layers of the screen - more specifically between the glass and the plastic folio.
Now it is no longer there, but now I'm thinking that maybe this could have been the cause of the current problem. Is that possible?

Any idea would be welcomed
Thanks
Eugen

Albonline
06-04-2012, 09:13 PM
clean around the outside of the frame , have seen dirt clumps cause about the same problem. also where did you get the panel from? was it new?

bseeley1844
06-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Pretty sure they are still letting you replace these panels free of charge. Just did one a month or so ago.

eugenionitza
06-04-2012, 09:48 PM
it was a second hand panel and i get from someoane of Germany who sell Konica Minolta printers
but when i buy it and replace it work very well abouth 5 months
Thanks
EUgen

JustManuals
06-04-2012, 10:23 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
06-04-2012, 11:10 PM
If calibration is not possible in accessibility mode, your replacement panel is faulty.

get a new one.

PS, i have noticed in particular environments the problem of repetitively destroyed control panels seems to be due to the customers carpet. ie, repetitive electrostatic discharge from the users finger on the touch panel. On one machine that blew the control panel 3 times i created an additional earth strap from the lcd ground frame to the chassis with both ends being lubricated with conductive grease. The panel never failed again on this machine. Don't know if this is the cause of all problems, but it certainly was the cause at this location. (you'd build up enough charge for a painful shock after walking 3 meters)

Custom Search