PDA

View Full Version : toner type

Custom Search

jokacross
06-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Just a question can I fill a toner from c300 with toner from c450? Im asking this because a costumer left end the toner from is c300 and now we just can get more toner with in a week and im thinking to fill is empty toner with toner from the c450 cartridge. this is possible? thanks

Albonline
06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Go for it.

EarthKmTech
06-04-2012, 11:15 PM
if the c300 has a chip on the cartridge, which i think it does, the machine will reject it once its life has expired regardless of the contents inside. (i dont really understand your english)
the c450 cartridges do not have chips and can be refilled if this was the direction you were planning to go.

Elinto
06-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Just a question can I fill a toner from c300 with toner from c450? Im asking this because a costumer left end the toner from is c300 atd now we just can get more toner with in a week and im thinking to fill is empty toner with toner from the c450 cartridge. this is possible? thanks

HI colleague I thing you can fill a toner from c300 with toner from c450 but i l few because c300 have a chip that resseter when you put hat
new one only giving time from new toner c300 you can receiver.

so is posible that on screen don't sense quantity pero don,t go to stop.

excuse me my bad english. that I From santo domingo.

jokacross
06-05-2012, 01:16 PM
if the c300 has a chip on the cartridge, which i think it does, the machine will reject it once its life has expired regardless of the contents inside. (i dont really understand your english)
the c450 cartridges do not have chips and can be refilled if this was the direction you were planning to go.

yes it does. I need to reset this? thanks a lot. there are chips for this? thanks

jokacross
06-05-2012, 01:18 PM
HI colleague I thing you can fill a toner from c300 with toner from c450 but i l few because c300 have a chip that resseter when you put hat
new one only giving time from new toner c300 you can receiver.

so is posible that on screen don't sense quantity pero don,t go to stop.

excuse me my bad english. that I From santo domingo.

You are telling that I can reset on screen this? thanks

Custom Search