PDA

View Full Version : C6500 Dirty Backgrounds

Custom Search

plnewton
06-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Hi all,

wondering if I can get a little advise..

We were having a problem with coloured prints coming out quite dirty, image shifting on the backgrounds mainly in magenta, the machine was due for a 200k pm which we have now done but after the PM
the problem although a little better is still present and on top of that we seemed to have developed an issue with the yellow. The yellow seems to have about a 10mm band, it is not an issue with the drum as this is new, I removed the drum and checked the developing unit and
can see the 10mm band on the developer

We purchased the machine used and the maintenance on the machine was all of the place, this morning I checked the some of the parts counters and found the machine is still running on the original developer units, it has done 1.2m now they are supposed to be changed at
600k.

The quality of the prints were fine up until a week or so ago when this problem began with backgrounds and non print areas

I dont really want to go throwing parts at it that are not necessary, if anyone can give me some pointers I would appreciate it

JustManuals
06-05-2012, 05:11 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

plnewton
06-06-2012, 08:04 AM
Any one have any idea's at all??

Albert
06-10-2012, 05:43 AM
It seems to me that the developer unit has collected a particle, and that is causing the faded line on your prints. Pull the developer unit that has the band line... pull blades...right where the line is check for particle. other way is to siply use a piece of paper to pull the particle but you have to be carefull not to puch it,... cheers

Custom Search