PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di-450, paper stalls in vertical section.

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Minolta Di-450, paper jams in vertical section.

Paper jams every 100-200 copies at the upper vertical roller. It seems that the upper vertical roller is not turning in time if at all. Next coming sheet of paper is hitting the first one stalled at the roller. This happens only when duplexing. First of all I cleaned of course the bushings and checked for warped guides and/or debris.

So far I replaced:

-Vertical transport sensors wit their flags.
-Stepper motors of the vertical transport section.
-PWB-A
-Exit and turnover sensors (just to be sure)
-Duplex Unit (without believe but just for giggles)

The offending machine has around 400K on the clock. We have still around 15 of these units in the field, several of them over 1.5 million copies and never had such a problem. If similar happened it was always either bushings or sensors, nothing else.

Any idea's please?

Hans

montana
06-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Minolta Di-450, paper jams in vertical section.

Paper jams every 100-200 copies at the upper vertical roller. It seems that the upper vertical roller is not turning in time if at all. Next coming sheet of paper is hitting the first one stalled at the roller. This happens only when duplexing. First of all I cleaned of course the bushings and checked for warped guides and/or debris.

So far I replaced:

-Vertical transport sensors wit their flags.
-Stepper motors of the vertical transport section.
-PWB-A
-Exit and turnover sensors (just to be sure)
-Duplex Unit (without believe but just for giggles)

The offending machine has around 400K on the clock. We have still around 15 of these units in the field, several of them over 1.5 million copies and never had such a problem. If similar happened it was always either bushings or sensors, nothing else.

Any idea's please?

Hans
hi mr hansoon ...why don't you check the transport synchronizing rollers drive assembly?it may causing the delay that makes the paper jam....i hope this :cool: help....good luck

Custom Search