PDA

View Full Version : Error Code error code c2253

Custom Search

acsolutions
06-08-2012, 03:41 AM
Hello,
I have an error code C-2253 on a Konica C252 which is an issue with the drum drive, I suspect! I walk in with this code shut the door a few time and the machine cycles and comes to ready. I check all the drum units for binding ok then I check the all four colors with the machine grid pattern and noticed the magenta slightly out then I did gradation adjust and after the third on I noticed the yellow and magenta registration were way out. I am wondering if a motor drive the yellow and magenta and another motor drives the black and cyan, I guess that this could be a motor problem or a drive issue. Is there drum drive issues? I know there is no board problem because the problem seems to be intermittent. I think I might be able to pull a motor from a C-250 will this work and if anybody has a part number that would be great! Thanks

Darren King
06-08-2012, 04:22 AM
This is a service bulletin.
Subject:
C2253 shortly after power ON.
Description:
C2253 shortly after power ON.
Solution:
CAUSE: Poorly seated connector CNDM3 on PWB-M or failed PWB-M.

SOLUTION: Remove CNDM3 from PWB-M. Thoroughly, inspect all pins of the connector and ensure that they are properly aligned and securely attached to PWB-M. Also, inspect the wire harness that attaches to connector CNDM3 of PWB-M and make certain the wires are firmly inserted into the connector. Firmly reseat CNDM3 to PWB-M and monitor the machine's performance. Replace PWB-M (p/n 4038 H001 01) as necessary.
Hope this helps.
Darren

acsolutions
06-08-2012, 06:05 AM
I will definitely take that into consideration, I'm just wondering why the registration is way off for yellow and magenta and still runs without error. The customer said the problem started during a long run then they let it cool down then ran about 20 copies then the problem started again. If the machine sits for awhile the registration is fine then run a few copies it almost seems like a mechanical problem. usually electrical problems are constant. Thanks

SmellsHot
06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
That motor drives all color iu's CMY. M2 Part# 4038m10200 If you have one to swap I'd start there

acsolutions
06-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Hello, the PC motor fixed the problem. thanks for the support!

Custom Search