plz send

real.mudd@yahoo.com

JustManuals
06-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Why do you think you need firmware?

realmudd
06-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Why do you think you need firmware?
The unit is stuck on the hourglass screen. I can't get into the service mode or pagescope. Based on the symptoms and discussions with other techs I'm going to need to update the firmware.

Shadow
06-09-2012, 08:35 PM
what version of firmware is currently on the machine?
what version of firmware are you looking for?

JustManuals
06-09-2012, 10:20 PM
And what are you offering in return for the Firmware? I can get it, but it won't be free.

Paul@justmanuals.com

realmudd
06-10-2012, 07:53 AM
what version of firmware is currently on the machine?
what version of firmware are you looking for?
Actually, I have no idea. The printer won't initialize and cannot be accessed via pagescope. I can't get the firmware version info anywhere. Any opinion or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

mrwho
06-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Could be either the firmware or the nvram recovery software.

Shadow
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
in accordance to active solutions and experience, this is a corrupt firmware issue.
reinstalling the firmware and following procedure should provide a 99% solution.
the 1% margin is if it is indeed a corrupted NVRAM issue.

CompyTech
06-10-2012, 05:00 PM
in accordance to active solutions and experience, this is a corrupt firmware issue.
reinstalling the firmware and following procedure should provide a 99% solution.
the 1% margin is if it is indeed a corrupted NVRAM issue.

Yes. There is a NVRAM recovery procedure somewhere for that %1. Which I have done before. But it will basically lobotomize your machine. Take you back to before factory defaults, and you have to set up again. If that doesn't work its a call to KMBS for a new NVRAM.

parsmehregan
06-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Well,I just almost have the same problem with c450 and so far looking for it's firmware and the Fiery x3e ty.I've been directed to Infohub website but no result so far.so if you find it anywhere ,please let m know.I would do the same for you
.good luck

JustManuals
06-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Well,I just almost have the same problem with c450 and so far looking for it's firmware and the Fiery x3e ty.I've been directed to Infohub website but no result so far.so if you find it anywhere ,please let m know.I would do the same for you
.good luck

I have access to it, but it won't be free.

Email me if interested. Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search